Thursday, 2 February 2012

See no Evil ...

Twice during the past two weeks I've seen links on my blog stats pointing to discussion boards. Obviously I'm being talked about. However, trying to access these groups has proved elusive - it seems that 'they' can talk about 'me' but 'I' am unable to see 'them.' In both cases I've attempted to join the said group, but so far without success. Perhaps if I do succeed I shall find that the members are having a whale of a time slagging me off. I do hope not. Maybe in future, anyone wishing to talk about me behind my back might be polite enough to invite me to visit as a guest to see what's being said, and have the right of reply if necessary.
On the other hand, maybe it's better not to find out ... ever.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, or the link might refer to positive comments about the research services you offer, your depth of knowledge on nursing, a particularly heartfelt blog post. As we know, it's very easy to reference a site by providing a web link but when that link is made on a forum, it can be tricky to find out exactly what's been said. Don't necessarily assume that the comments are negative though; they may be just the opposite.

    Pollyanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pollyanna
    I'm a glass-half-empty sort of person, though I thoroughly admire your outlook on life. And I'm a woman for goodness sake - I'm nosey - I suffer from advanced paranoia - I NEED TO KNOW. I shall endeavour to take a leaf out of your book and in future will pay no attention to reviews of any kind.
    I am great ... I am good ... I am great ... I am good ...

    ReplyDelete