Wednesday 7 February 2007

A New Beginning

Before Christmas I started a blog elsewhere, as an addition to my website on British Military Nurses:

www.scarletfinders.co.uk


I thought it might be useful to add informal comment and information about military nurses, and provide a platform to describe far more about their lives, training, and their place in army hospitals during the first quarter of the twentieth century. Unfortunately, although it looked rather beautiful, it proved inflexible as regards font size [only one] formatting [not much] and it scattered odd HTML code around rather freely in some browsers, which must have led people to believe that I don't know what I'm doing [I don't].

So I've decided to swap it over, and some of this blog's early writing will be taken directly from the original, so if you think you've read it before, you might have, but it you persevere, there might eventually be something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment